This is a single Samsung 40T 21700 4000mAh battery. This battery is high quality and offers maximum discharge current at 30 Amp. It is the perfect battery to use with any variable voltage/wattage mods on the market.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not put in fire, oven, microwave, or expose to any heat over 100°C (212°F)
- Do not carry or store outside of its protective packaging. Use a protective cell case.
- Do not put battery in pocket, bag, purse or anywhere where it can come into contact with metal objects including coins and keys. Otherwise, the cell could short-circuit and explode.
- Do not put a device with cell installed in pocket or on your body. A device malfunction or conductive debris can overload or short-circuit cell and explode.
- Do not use in a device that can exceed max cell wattage or amperage. Doing so can overload cells and cause it to explode.
- Do not use lower resistance.
- Do not use cell with damage to its structure or outer protective label or sleeve. Damage includes: dents, tears, nicks, punctures, corrosion and other abnormalities. If your battery sleeve has any damage, please stop use and have sleeve replaced immediately.
- Do not leave unattended while on charge & remove cells once fully charged to ensure cells are not exposed to any potential charger malfunctions such as overcharging.
- Do not charge above max voltage (typically 4.2V) or discharge below max voltage cut-off (typically 2.5V). Doing so can damage cell and cause it to explode.
- Do not mix with used or different types of cells. Differences in capacity can lead to one or more cells to be overcharged/over-discharged and cause it to explode.
- If using a multi-cell deivce, the device must have a non-conductive barrier (typically plastic) or fitment that prevents cells from touching the sides of the device, one another or any adjacent metal with the exception of the center of top & bottom of each cell.
- Always use, connect, charge and operate cells within their capabilities as listed on cell and packaging, while adhering the the device's user manual.
- Completely read and follow the warning labels listed on cell and packaging.
Be the first to review this product!