Alt Vape covers items that are experiencing a manufacturer defect, or is DOA. Please note - original packaging must accompany all devices for return, products without original packaging and serial number are not eligible for return.
After purchase, we offer a 14-day return window for defective items. When you receive your item, please inspect and test - as the 14-day return window begins regardless if the product is opened or not. For returns, proof of purchase must accompany the product.
What is Covered
- Issues with the devices charging port
- Issues with the LED screen
- Issues with device's battery
- Device's that auto fire
- Chip malfunctions
What is not Covered
- E-liquids are a consumable - all products containing e-liquids are final sale and not accepted for return under any circumstances.
- Disposables are not covered under return or warranty. These items are to be tested upon delivery or upon purchase, they will be exchanged if DOA occurs upon opening only at time of purchase/delivery. You are asked to try the device at time of delivery, we can exchange only at that time.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Atomizers, tanks, rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty.
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection.
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
- Rattling or sticky buttons.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair, including modifying a product in any way.
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions.
- Loss or damage due to missing components.
- Cosmetic damage is also not covered.